PLEASE NOTE: This should ONLY be used for non-violent property issues and for incidents that you do not need to speak with a Police Officer (i.e. Non-Criminal Damage to Property, Lost Property, or incidents that do not require a Police response or follow-up).

THIS CAN NOT BE USED FOR: Crimes in Progress, Emergencies, Physical Altercations of any kind, Alarm Activations, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Custody Issues, Harassment Claims, Domestic Violence situations, including Protective Order Violations.

Case Numbers will be generated in the order in which we receive them. You will be emailed back a Case Number once it is generated.

Translate » by Google
error: This feature is disabled.